The purpose of the Chief Directorate: Communications is to coordinate, facilitate and implement the communication strategy through transversal and Department-specific initiatives whilst coordinating the operation of Thusong Service Centres in the Free State.
The Chief Directorate comprises of three components, namely Corporate Communications, Media Liaison and Strategy and Thusong Service Centres
- Manage the corporate identity of the provincial government
- Render departmental and provincial marketing services, including coordination of provincial advertising, event management and public relation initiatives
- Render photographic and audio-visual services
- Co-ordinate outreach services for the Premier and the Executive Council.
Media Liaison and Strategy
- Render media, departmental and information services.
- Provide information to the public.
Thusong Service Centres
- Render efficient and effective community liaison and support for integrated service delivery
Chief Director: Communications
Mr. W. Ngobeni
Cell: 072 594 9099