To coordinate and monitor organisational development and design services
- The advancement of organisational design processes
- The coordination and facilitation of job evaluation
- The coordination of the implementation of change management
- The management and implementation of a performance management system
Performance Management Functions:
- The development and monitoring of a provincial performance management framework
- The maintenance of a performance management database
- The provision of technical advice and assistance on performance management issues
- The monitoring of the implementation of performance management in provincial departments
Job Evaluation & Business Process Re-engineering Functions:
- The management of development of functional structures and post establishments
- The provision of advice on proper configuration of the structure and alignment to strategic objectives
- The maintenance of a provincial database of organisational structures
- The development of process maps
- The development of provincial JE Strategies
- The coordination of job evaluation within the province
- The provision of advisory services to the Provincial Panel in respect of job evaluation
- The monitoring of the implementation of job evaluation and job description policies/ strategies
- The development of job description policies for the province
- Coordinated the Provincial re-alignment project for the re-alignment of the respective Provincial Departments and the organisational structures for the respective Departments during 2009.
- Initiated the national coordination process, to determine the grading of these posts, during April 2010 for the following posts within the Public Service:
|– Head of Office: Director-General Support|
|– Head of Office: Head of Department Support|
|– Head of Office: National Deputy Director-General Support|
|– Head of Office: Provincial Deputy Director-General Support|
- Assisted with the development of a generic macro organisational structure for Department/Office of the Premier’s in collaboration with DPSA during 2011.
- Participate as team members of the task team to determine post norms and standards for the allocation of posts from level 9 and higher in organisational structures and post establishments during 2011.
- Coordinate the consultation of proposed organisational structures of respective Departments with the Minister of the Public Service and Administration for finalisation.
- Finalisation of the performance management assessments for levels 1 -12 of the 2010/11 cycle.
- Finalisation of the SMS performance assessments for the 2009/10 cycle.
Director: Organisational Development
Telephone: (+27) 51 405 4126